Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Yeah Sushi!


Alice, Jane, and I have been eating a lot of sushi lately. Yes, you heard it right. Alice LOVES sushi. When I bring it home she says “Yeah! Sushi!” Jane loves it also and Canyon will eat the seaweed and rice because he believes that Pirates probably eat seaweed sometimes. I think it started because I would get the ‘real sushi’ and make mac & cheese for the kids. Alice caught on real quick, though, that because I was making them eat something else, this sushi thing must be really great. So, I can’t keep it from her anymore. Lily wants to like sushi, but she can’t get past the texture…So it’s our big treat and once and a while, we can’t help it…and we get sushi.

8 comments:

nana said...

Lily I'm with you, except I don't even want to like sushi!

Wife of a Traveler said...

I would just like to say that I trend spotted you...liking sushi. You can send me a thank you note later.

daisy said...

That's funny because our girls love sushi too. Crazy!

sadie said...

Yeah, so does Christian...and he's a lot like a kid.

Way to go Lily. Hang in there.

Shayne said...

I love when my parenting acts (making kids Mac and Cheese and going and getting the adults something expensive and tasty) are justified by the acts of others.

We got sushi the night before we went to Europe and the girls loved it, I was both pleased and saddened at the development.

Papa said...

If the Creator intended for us to eat raw fish, he wouldn't have allowed us to invent fire.

Marty Reeder said...

Yeah, and then I saw a cow in a field by my neighbor's and I went over there with a fork and steak knife and divvied me up a slice. Yummy!

Oh, and I was being completely facetious.

Oh, and one more thing:

YOU RAW FISH EATING FREAKS ARE SICK!!!

jay are said...

Sushi and Brandi Carlile :) What better combination?? My mouth is watering for it now...mmmm