Tuesday, October 16, 2007

October: THE BARN


I’m sort of behind, I never got a blog in about the deHaro family reunion, which was a lot of fun. We had a great time visiting with Caleb and Wendy and their kids, Arthur, Edith, & Ruby. Also it’s always great to see Grandad, Ricky and the kids, Uncle Bill & family, and Aunt Dona. We had some great meals, music and food in the barn, and a trip to the pumpkin patch. Anyway, it was a great time had by all—and I think we should do a Reeder family reunion next.

The Barn IS AMAZING. We LOVE it. Last night we had 30 Logan High fieldtrip kids and chaperones over for dinner and it was raining. No problem. Move everyone out to the barn. We had a good time visiting with the LHS peops and I think they had a great time just hanging out and relaxing after a helter skelter week of trying to see as many great things in the bay area as possible. I still need to post a picture of the barn and will as soon as I have a spare moment. Right now Tami, Derek and Ella are visiting and in a few days Daisy and Krisanna (& Sophie) are on their way to girls’ weekend at the cabin. All in all we are having a great October.

3 comments:

sadie said...

Yep, Emily. You called it. Now you're always thinking to yourself "How did we live without a barn?" Actually, I'm thinking the same thing myself and wondering if my rent contract says anything about building one in the back. The whole idea is just too practical to ignore.

daisy said...

It's sad that it won't be all THAT exciting when I come to visit... because you always have visitors.

It's just another day (with visitors) for the Prusso kids. On the other hand- we have to lock our girls in their rooms for a few hours when we get visitors because the kids go so CRAZY...

Marty Reeder said...

Barn. It's really happened. That is so, so cool. I am in heaven just thinking about it. Post the picture, Emily. Post it, I say!