Friday, January 11, 2008

Sunshine?


Just a short blog to say: the sun is breaking through the clouds. The house is taking on a new light and it’s wonderful…sunshine…I love it. I guess it’s a good thing I live in California. We’ve had about a week or so of nonstop rain/storms/fog—I don’t think it’s necessarily over, but at least I can see a little blue. And as the RS pres in Daisy’s ward so eloquently stated: “You don’t have to shovel sunshine.” Sorry dad, get back to shoveling. Or, just come and visit.

4 comments:

daisy said...

That was a good statement. 3 cheers for sunny St. George and Livermore, CA.

Papa said...

It was sunny on Saturday. I actually walked to the fieldhouse for the annual high school track meet. It was 12 degrees and the roads were slick but other than that it was almost tropical. That being said, both Livermore and St. George are looking good.

sadie said...

The sun is shining, and it's 19 degrees. Forget California or St. George, I'm moving to Mexico.

Isaac and Elise said...

Sadie, if you move to Mexico please move to a tropical costal town and build a nice guest house.