Thursday, April 5, 2007

Easter Baskets II

A better picture of Sweet Baby Jane.

Ok, I had a peek at Trieste’s basket and I have to say, “WOW!” So, that being said, I finished my last basket today—and I have to say, before judgment, a few things:
a. Unless Trieste weaved her basket, I think that she officially just “added” embellishments (as impressive as they are).
b. I completed four baskets and Trieste, though she has two kids, is only making one for her favorite child. Tough breaks little Derek.
c. I completed my baskets without purchasing anything from the store.
d. I have four kids to contend with.
e. I’m sure there are lots of other reasons…but this is the best I got.

So, I don’t love Lily’s basket, but she loved it so we stuck with it. The baby girls’ are cute, however Canyon’s is my favorite…mostly because it took the least amount of time. If I’d done his first…I would have done them all denim…but he was last. Anyway, I’ve got to post these so I can get ready for my trip to Logan. See ya’ll soon. Signing off.
Oh, check out Trieste’s masterpiece (and I do mean masterpiece). Her basket is truly worthy of Martha Stewart…and I’m not just saying that.

Her blog is triesteprusso.typepad.com

The FOUR baskets.

2 comments:

daisy said...

So cute! I going to go ahead and get my order in early for next year. 4 please. And I like the denim, too!

tami said...

ok emily, great job on these baskets!

seriously, though, today's the first day I got a really good look at them, and I must say, they're darling. I love the grass lining on Alice's - what a clever idea! and the Raider's lining for Canyons? NICE. but where's the Martha Stewart ribbon embroidery? haven't you been practicing?