Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Logan



I just got back from a much anticipated trip to Logan for Sadie’s bridal shower. Jane and I left the rest of the family here…and we had a little break from all the bustle of the “daily grind.” We had a great weekend with everyone and realized in a short amount of time that we had nothing to talk about, because we already knew so much about each other from reading the “blogs.” It was nice to see everyone and by that I mean the parents (of course), Sadie, Daisy & Maggie, Ike & Elise, Marty, Bonnie, & Angie. It was great to spend some one-on-one time with Jane and to be able to shop and get a haircut without having to find a babysitter (next to impossible).

Coming home was also great because I’d spent enough time away that I was excited to get back and see the kids. They were all happy to see us and we had a nice dinner last night…and then I spent several hours last night and today trying to reverse the damage to the house and laundry. We are off to Yosemite in a couple of days and so I’ll be busy getting ready for that. Dustin is going to ride his bike there and the kids and I will meet him and then spend a couple of days in the valley. We’re looking forward to it…we love Yosemite this time of the year. I’ll post pictures of us when we get back.


Daisy & Maggie, Me & Alice, Bonnie & Angie

2 comments:

daisy said...

It WAS fun. It was great seeing you and baby Jane. After this trip, Jane and I seem are a lot closer (wink, wink).

Marty Reeder said...

It was dang good seeing Jane. And Emily ... eh, that was pretty good too.