Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jane On Her Birthday.




So, my baby has turned two and is officially a STINKER. What is it about two years? She refuses, suddenly, to go to nursery, refuses to take naps, climbs out of her crib many times a night, needs some serious ‘Little House’ reading to go to sleep at night, says “no” often and with a vigilance never before recorded by someone so tiny. It’s a good thing she’s cute and says “I love you” with such passion. All I know is…I hope this will be the last time I have to grapple with a two year old (at least on a daily basis). In the meantime we will keep her and love her despite her ‘two-ness.’ Ahem. I guess.



This is her new attitude.

8 comments:

daisy said...

Happy Birthday Jane. That's funny she sounds like all of my girls EXCEPT for Maggie.

Shayne said...

In health class they taught me the best way to NOT get pregnant is abstinence. FYI.

Emily said...

Shayne,
Is that how to avoid it? Thanks for the tip. Dustin will be thrilled.

sadie said...

Oh Janey. She just misses Aunt Sadie. Let her come my way for awhile.

hanyon said...

I confess that last picture of the sad Jane was my fault. But I had her laughing pretty good before that... where's that picture?

Shannon and Cameron said...

Yeah, could you please get her to to go to nursery. I'm getting so sick of her in Relief Society :)

jami v. said...

ah, we have a new 2 year old at my house too ... i feel your pain! SOOO well. maybe we could ship them off to live together with their grandparents until the terrible 2s are done. oh wait. then it's just the crazy 3s and the obnoxious 4s. hmm ... :) guess we should just keep them, but it's a thought ...

Trisha said...

Oh...she is so cute. And remember it's the last time you will have to deal with the "2's"(probably?) and then it will be the last time you have to potty train...my personal favorite.